How Do I Obtain Alcohol, Food & Beverage License

  1. New applicants will need to register at and obtain a license through the State.
  2. Once you have received your State License, you will need to fill out the City of Shepherdsville Alcohol, Food & Beverage License Application form entirely.
  3. Return a copy of your State License, City of Shepherdsville Application, and the appropriate payment to City Hall.

We cannot issue a City License unless we have a copy of the State License. You will also need to obtain a separate City of Shepherdsville Business License as well.

If you have any questions, please contact our ABC Officer, Joe Fleming at [email protected] or call 502-543-2923.

© City of Shepherdsville Kentucky 2024 | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy